Under current UK pension legislation it is perfectly legal to loan yourself up to 50% of your own pension.
In other words, if your pension is worth £50,000 YOU can loan YOURSELF up to £25,000 from YOUR OWN pension.
The most important question is:
Could you use this money to improve your current financial situation, by investing in your own future?
If the answer is "Yes", then why don't you take control of your pension today, and release the funds for you to invest in your own future ?
The main points are:
1) YOU can use your loan for any purpose.
2) There are no credit checks or personal guarantees required.
3) You take control of your pension and your future.
4) Any interest on the loan is paid back in to your own pension.
5) Your pension is likely to be more valuable when you retire.
There is an excellent explanation of how "Pension Led Funding" works, using a "Small Self Adminstered Scheme" (SASS) on Wikipedia:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
To learn more please call David or James on 0203 633 2216 for details, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.